Friday, July 29, 2011

(Belated) Thankful Thursday-Timing Is Everything

When the stars line up
and you catch a good break
and people think your lucky
but you know it’s grace
it can happen so fast
or a little bit late
timing is everything
-Garrett Hedlund

This has been a cuckoo week for me as my schedule has been thrown completely out of whack, and I'm the type of person who does not do well with those situations. In fact, look up "Type-A personality" in the dictionary and you will find a blaring picture of yours truly. Yay for being neurotic! The good news is my sweet husband is currently helping me work through this crazy. Here are some things I am thanking our Savior for this week:

*long weekends*
(I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do when I'm expected to actually work a full five day work week again. Trust me, it's going to be a rough transition)

*naps*
(whoever created the concept of children napping in the afternoon was muy muy brilliante!)

*technology for the classroom*
(as I mentioned in a previous post, I am stoked by all that is available to me when it comes to helping my kids learn this year. Hooray for computer nerds!)

*weekends with family and friends*
(we were fortunate enough to spend last weekend with some family, and blessed again to see more family this weekend! I am so grateful for our close proximity to these wonderful people)

*my sweet husband*
(good grief am I blessed by this guy! He shows me more love and grace than I could ever deserve and leads our family with a God-filled heart. I'd say I'm a pretty lucky gal)

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment