Friday, July 22, 2011

Marry Me

Forever can never be long enough for me
To feel like I've had long enough with you
-Train

I have been meaning to post some of the pictures from our big day since our anniversary. For those of you keeping track that was about a month ago-whoops! Better late than never, right? Right?!? Here are some of the pictures taken by the amazing Amaris Hames. She is a phenomenal woman with a HUGE heart for Christ. Check out her site and let her know we sent ya! I think that pictures can do a lot of the speaking for themselves, so I'm going to hold back on the commenting despite how close it comes to killing me. Please enjoy this small piece of our special day!























So blessed by this man and all those involved in making our day wonderful!

All images taken by Amaris Hames of Amaris Hames Photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment