Thursday, July 7, 2011

Thankful Thursday-He Set Me Free

He set me free, He set me free
My Jesus came and rescued me
He set me free, gave me eyes to see
No bonds and chains shackle me.
-Thad Cockrell

What beautiful words for a beautiful day. This post is coming to you from a local coffee shop. Caribou Coffee to be exact. In fact, I owe my dear hubs an apology. I was adamantly against this place for quite some time, but after my first foray into what I consider the "frou-frou" drinks, I'm hooked. I don't want to say he was right but . . . he was right.

Anywho, being back in a coffee shop with my computer, a long to-do list, and copious amounts of coffee throws me back to being in school. Despite the fact that it was only a little over a year ago that we graduated, it seems like ages ago. So much has happened since we officially walked across the stage and marked "education" off of our bucket lists, but that's another post for another day. Today I am collecting a list of all the things that I am thanking God for right now.

*caffeine*
(this is very common item on Thankful Thursday, but I'm ok with that!)

*air conditioning*
(very necessary in this North Carolina humidity)

*running*
(I may not be very fast or very good at it, but I sure do enjoy doing it!)

*a job*
(I'm excited to start nannying part-time next week. Gives me something to do on the long days that David is gone!)

What are you thankful for??

No comments:

Post a Comment