Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Way Out Here

We won't take a dime if we ain't earned it
When it comes to weight brother we pull our own
If it's our backwoods way of livin' you're concerned with
You can leave us alone
We're about John Wayne, Johnny Cash and John Deere
Way out here
-Josh Thompson

I'm happy to be back posting about all the blessings I have in my life! I challenge you to take the time to do the same:-)

*seeing the world through a child's eyes*
(I love getting to play pretend and snuggle and do all the fun things kids get to do without a care in the world!)

*my health*
(I am so fortunate to be able to wake up every day without worrying whether I'll be able to make it through the day. Far too many people face those challenges each day)

*our Community Group*
(these people open up their hearts and homes to us and we are blessed to grow with them!)

*my husband*
(he gives so much to our little family without a thought about himself, how many other wives can say that? I cannot wait to see where life takes us)

*my parents*
(spending time with little kids reminds me how hard my parents worked for us and how tired they must have been, but they never let on. The Wardlets are so lucky to have been raised by them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment