Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Beautiful Day

It's a beautiful day
Don't let it get away
It's a beautiful day  
-U2

What is with this gorgeous weather in January?? I don't know, but I'm lovin' it! I may have mentioned it one time (or fifty) that I don't like to be cold. It's even gotten to the point that I warm up a heating pad each night to put under the covers with me. Keep in mind this is after I turn on my personal space heater and climb under two thick blankets in my socks and sweats. Yea, it's bad. So, you can only imagine how stoked I am by these gorgeous days in the sixties and even up to seventy tomorrow! Score! 

My sweet husband and I were talking yesterday about how this time last year we'd already been out of school and work a week for snow. Am I sad not to have those few days off? Not really because now we get to keep them around Spring Break! Now, I know I should probably bite my tongue or Mother Nature is going to rear her ugly head and throw snow my way. I just can't help how excited I am to get throw open the windows and get outside with the pup!

On these beautiful afternoons you can find me either out on our patio watching Daisy play with the cows (and writing a blog or two!) or trolling around our neighborhood with the princess. Anything to get out and about! It's amazing the sense of renewed energy I feel just sitting in the sun for 5 minutes versus sitting inside doing the same thing. AH-MAZING! 

I know I'm ranting and rambling about the same thing at this point, but I can't help it. What do you do to enjoy this beautiful day?!?

1 comment:

  1. Warm weather and sunshine does the same thing to me! It is the best mood lifter!

    ReplyDelete