Monday, January 16, 2012

Tag, You're It!

A while back I was tagged by the sweet Ashley over at The Christian Wife Life and the precious Tamara at T times 3 for a fun little blog game. I figured I'd wait a few days and ponder the questions before I answered, so here goes!

the rules. . .
one: you must post the rules.
two: post eleven fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
three: answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
four: tag eleven people and link them on your post
five: let them know you've tagged them!
fun facts. . .
 one: I'm a sucker for anything chocolatey and pepperminty
two: I'm a total book worm. 
three: I'm still trying to figure out what I want to be when I grow up
four: I am old lady who struggles to stay up past 10pm
five: I'm a bit of a bossy boots/control freak. Must be the oldest child in me. . .
six: my husband is my best friend
seven: Billy Joel's "Greatest Hits" is the most played album on my iTunes
eight: I do not enjoy the month of January and start the countdown to Spring as soon as Christmas is over!
nine: I have known some of my best friends for twenty years!
ten: If my husband would let me I would adopt every abandoned pup at the pound
eleven: Oddly enough, I really enjoy grocery shopping.

questions . . .
(I'm answering some from Ashley and some from Tamara!)
1. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target, Gap Outlet, Old Navy, J Crew, and anywhere I can get a good sale!

2. What food could you eat every day?
Sweet potatoes, mm mm mm

3. What is your favorite animated movie?
For the longest time it was "Monster's Inc" but nowadays I'd have to say it's "Up" because the old man on there reminds me of my Pappy!

4. What was your best subject in school?
language arts, what a cowinky dink that is what I teach:-)

5. What shows are you watching these days?
Mod Fam, Once Upon A Time, New Girl, and The Office

6. What is something you collect?
Anything with pineapples on it. For those of you non-Southerners, pineapples are the traditional sign of "welcoming"

7.Where is the furthest place you have been from home?
I went to the Grand Canyon with my best friend Kelley and her parents in high school

8. If you could go on vacation to anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Right now Savannh, GA is on my radar or anywhere tropical 

9. What is a TV show that you absolutely won't miss?
Jersey Shore. That show is such trash!

10. Do you have any "favorite kid" names planned out for your future children? (C'mon, we all do!)
We have a few in mind, but I don't want to spoil the surprise;-) 

11. What is the first thing you do in the mornings?
Run.

 Since most of my sweet blog friends have already been tagged I'm going to leave it open to anyone else who wants to do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment