Friday, January 27, 2012

Tag . . Again!

Happy Friday blog world! I hope this day finds everyone in a wonderful place. Lucky for me, I was tagged again! This time around it was by Beth at Sweet Southern Pearl. Be sure to pop on over and say hello:-)

1.  What is your favorite thing about blogging?
I love sharing the fun of our lives and all the love I receive from my readers. When I started I had no clue all the friendships that could begin!

2.  If you could pick ONE artist to listen to for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
Ahhh, such a tough question! Hmm, probably the marvelous T.Swizzle (Taylor Swift for you normal folk). I love all her stuff!

3.  What is one quality you look for in a significant other?(this is a repeat question but I liked it)
A strong relationship with God. That is one of the biggest things that drew me to my sweet hubby.

4.  If there was only ONE season in the year, what would you want it to be?
SPRING! Hands down, Spring is my favorite time of the year.

5.  Heels or flats?
There is a time and place for everything, heels and flats included!

6.  What is the best vacation you've ever been on?
This is a tie. Either our honeymoon to Disney World or our week in Charleston, SC for Spring Break last year. Both were incredibly special for different reasons!

7.  What's your favorite perfume/scent?
I don't really wear perfume because I just love the smell of lotions. 

8.  Favorite outfit (type) to wear?
Sundresses and Jacks:-)

9.  What's your life motto or a quote you live by?
Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding. I remind myself of this each morning as I walk into school.

10.  What do you think is the best quality to have in a friend?
Support. The support of a true friend can take you anywhere.

11.  What's your favorite television show?
Another toughie! Our "shows" are Modern Family, Once Upon A Time, The Office, Glee, and New Girl. Wow, didn't realize we had so many! I'd have to say that Mod Fam is my most favorite of them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment