Saturday, January 28, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

I'm a BIG fan of anything minty and chocolately, and the fact that it surrounds us this time of year makes me a very happy girl! Here is a recipe I found in a magazine and thought I'd give a try this past Christmas season.

1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
1/2 cup butter, softened
1/4-1/2 tsp. mint extract
8 drops green food coloring
1 egg
1 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Heat oven to 350°F. 
In large bowl, stir cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg until soft dough forms.
Stir in chocolate chunks. 
Drop dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 3 minutes.
Enjoy! 
 
Cookie dough all mixed together.


Waiting patiently to be baked!

Do we really have to wait for them to cool??

2 comments:

  1. Yummm, I love mint/chocolate combo too! :) During the holidays I feel like I inhale anything with that combo! LOL

    ReplyDelete