Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful Thursday-You're Gonna Fly

You could be a black bird
On the country street
Hiding from the world from a broken wing
But you better believe you gonna fly with me
You could be a songbird from the New Orleans
Scared of the rain just 'cuz you're scared to sing
But you better believe you're gonna fly with me
-Keith Urban
 

Happy last Thursday of January-wahooooo! We are now one month closer to Spring, and in my book that is reason enough to celebrate. Here are a few more things that I am celebrating this week:

fresh farm veggies
Unfortunately this is the last week of our share until April, but we hit the jackpot. Our meals this coming week will include spaghetti squash, butternut squash sweet potatoes, white potatoes, carrots, bok choy and apples-all fresh!!

open communication
If I've said it once, I've said it a million times, but the open lines of communication in our marriage continue to blow me away.

warm snap in weather
LOVING the fact that I was able to leave the house without a coat this morning. I'm hoping these low 60's continue til Spring!

break throughs with my kiddos
This is the reason teachers teach. That moment when the student gets it. Or, in my case when the kid gets it and shares your enthusiasm in the topic.

alone time
It's amazing how a few hours by yourself can rejuvenate a girl!

1 comment: