Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blog Love!



I am elated to report that I have received my first blogger award-wahoo!! Many thanks to the marvelous Brianna over at Adventures of the Southern Wife. I know I've said it before, but I'm going to say it again (and probably a bunch more times!) I am so thankful for all the wonderful people I have connected with in the blogging world. Who knew so many stellar ladies were out there??

The Rules for this award:
1-Nominate 15 fellow bloggers.
2-Inform the bloggers of their nomination.
3-Share 7 random things about yourself.
4-Thank the blogger who nominated you.
5-Add the Versatile Blog Award picture on your blog post.

The following are my must-reads. Don't know them? Make them a part of your list too!
1. Addison over at Carolina On My Mind
2. Abbie at Eight Days A Week
3. Ashley over at The Christian Wife Life
4. Robin over at Our Semi Organic Life
5. Abbie at So Ouisie
6. Ryann over at joy, joy, unspeakable joy
7. Lauren over at Wifestyles
8. Caitlin over at Peaches and Pearls
9. Pamela at Pamela's Place
10. Lauren over at Finding Community
13. Rachel over at just peachy
15. Last but not least The Life of Delta Daisies

Seven random things about me. . .
1. I'm a bit of a homebody and love nights curled up on the couch with my two loves!
2. I love to bake-anything and everything!
3. I do not like the cold weather. In fact, I think that after Christmas it should be summer again.
4. It's not a good day until I've made a to-do list (hello, Type-A personality)
5. I positively adore all holidays and am constantly looking for things to celebrate.
6. Charleston, SC is my favorite place in the world to visit!
7. I am so immensely blessed by the wonderful people in my life!

Thank you again to Brianna and to all the wonderful ladies whose blogs help keep me merry:-)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much! I am honored :) I'll pass on the love as soon as I have time to sit down and blog for a while! :)

    ReplyDelete