Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday-Joy To The World

Joy to the World , the Lord is come!
Let earth receive her King;
Let every heart prepare Him room,
And Heaven and nature sing,
And Heaven and nature sing,  
And Heaven, and Heaven, and nature sing.

Some things I am thanking the good Lord for this week. . .

cozy evenings in with my love
such a nice refresher after busy days at work

church family
so grateful for all the volunteers at Hope Church and their dedication to furthering His word!

online shopping
makes sharing the Christmas spirit significantly easier

fresh fruits & veggies
I have really enjoyed picking up our crop share each and every Thursday, and then brainstorming recipes to use them all. It's been an awesome experience so far and has really brought David and I out of our foodie comfort zone.

supportive school family
any one in the education field will tell you how crucial it is to have support. Our jobs require us to constantly be positive and engaging. Without my co-workers and admin team I would not be able to do this!!

no final exams!
there are many things I miss from my time as a college student, but one thing I do not miss is the craziness of preparing for final exams while also trying to enjoy this blessed season. Praise for being past this stage in my life

What are you thankful for this Thursday??

No comments:

Post a Comment