Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Guest Blog-Brianna at Adventures of the Southern Wife

While my sweet husband and I are off visiting family a few very special ladies have agreed to guest post for me! Today's post comes to ya'll from Brianna at Adventures of the Southern Wife. Be sure to check out her adorable blog about her life as a newlywed Southern belle!


Hi I am Brianna and I blog over here at Adventures of the Southern Wife

I was so excited when Lauren asked me to make a guest post.
I met Lauren in college in one of our wonderful education classes and she is such a doll
in real life as well as in the blogging world!

Lauren asked me to blog about my the crazy hectic life that I live and sometime
I don't even know how I do it
But I do it everyday with a smile since God has given me all these wonderful opportunities
I might as well take full advantage!!

My first role is that of a wife.
I am a newlywed to the most Amazing Man!
Andrew and I got married on May 21, 2011.

I have been with Andrew since I was 17 and never have I been so sure about a decision before in my life
I am so excited for the journey we have been on and the one we will continue to take for the rest of our lives

2. I am a student
I am in my final (and 5th) year at North Carolina State University
and I am going to be a teacher :)
Its hard cause I have major case of senioritis..
You think your first senior year is bad wait till you do a second one
YOU GO INSANE WITH GRADUATION ANXIETY

3. I am a full time teacher’s assistant
I work with 4th and 5th Grades at a private school and I love it
The kids are wonderful at times and hard at times
But if they weren't they wouldn't be kids right??

How I do it you ask
I am not sure?
But my husband needs me.
He’s in his 3rd year of his PhD at UNC Chapel Hill
Andrew is a biomedical engineer and is working on breast cancer research
                         
He doesn't amazing things and I am so proud of him
One day he will do the same for me and lead a crazy hectic life
(If you don’t count that soon he will have to write a 200-page paper hectic)
So that I can accomplish all of my dreams
Aka stay at home mom :)
Its part of being married and if I knew this is what I would be doing after we got married
I'd still do it all over again!!

Well I hope you enjoyed my post while Lauren was away exploring the country during Christmas
:)

Many thanks for Brianna!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You do live such a crazy, yet blessed life :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    Breanna xx

    ReplyDelete