Friday, December 9, 2011

The Line-Up

I've never been a die-hard fan of TV. Yes, I've found some shows over the years that I've really enjoyed, but few that I would rearrange my schedule for. Until now. My sweet husband has me hooked on a few shows. Due to my early bedtime (yes, I am ninety years old in a twenty-somethings's body) we watch them the next day on hulu. For those of you not familiar with hulu, I would like to formally introduce you to our cheapskate way of avoiding cable fees! What's the point of paying for cable if we can find it all fo' free online?!

Glee!
 Who doesn't love the upbeat takes on new and old songs?

New Girl
 A hysterical take on an awkward girl's adventurous fumbles through life.

Once Upon A Time
 A modern twist on all the fairy tales we grew up on. The best part? We have no idea what is coming next! 
Side note: This is from the creators of LOST.

The Office
  It's not the same without the bumbling Michael Scott, but the crew has kept up with their hilarious antics.
and last but not least. . .

Modern Family
 It's sad how much we can relate to the ridiculousness of each and every one of these characters.



What are you watching these days?

1 comment:

  1. new girl, glee and once upon a time are must sees at our house!!
    we love them

    ReplyDelete