Friday, May 11, 2012

Friday's Letters [05.11]

Happy Friday fabulous readers! It's another great day with Adventures of Newlyweds!



Dear Boo, We are so excited to share this weekend with you! From your Commissioning Ceremony today to your Graduations tomorrow, we cannot wait to celebrate all that you have accomplished. You are going to do amazing things with your life. AH-MAZING things. I just know it. I can't wait to see what they are! Not to mention we get to come to NC State to see you-score!

At TJ's (aka Boo) high school graduation

Dear students, Please, please, please do well on your final assessments next week. We've been working our booties off all year to prepare for this day, so let's show everyone else what you can do! Not to mention the remediation and retesting process is pretty much the most tortuous thing ever.

Dear Summer, Where are you? The anticipation of your impending arrival is going to kill me. Every day we get closer to you is another day closer to adequate amounts of sleep and no stress tension in my shoulders. Hurry up!

Dear readers, I apologize for my sporadic postings. They probably won't get much better until after school gets out. My bad.

1 comment:

  1. you are almost there---the end and summer are in sight! love the graduation picture! thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete