Friday, May 18, 2012

Friday's Letters [05.18]

It's another FANTASTIC Friday with Adventures of Newlyweds!


Dear week, I thought you would never end. I am oh so appreciative of the fact that you are now done. This means that we have less than two weeks left of this dreadfully long month.

Dear hair, puh-leeze stop falling out. When I heard all the side-effects of prednisone I never thought your departure would be one of them. The good news is I have a lot of you. The bad news is I have a lot of you and you are showing up in our drains, on my brushes, and pretty much every where. Please stay on my head.

Dear students, Thank you so much for all your hard work this week. I know you have been at your absolute wit's end with all this testing but all your teachers appreciate your effort on the tests! Just a few more weeks until you are free from us for an entire summer!

Dear Kelsey, We are so excited to see you marry the love of your life on Saturday!! I know you are going to be a gorgeous bride and that Casey won't know what to do with himself when he sees you walk down that aisle.

 A picture of us freshman year at NCSU

Dear Harris Teeter, I really appreciate the triple coupons this week. I spent $43 but was able to save $86! How about you triple coups more often? Appreciate it!

Dear Davido, I honestly don't even know where to begin. You have been such an amazing support system these past few weeks with all the crazy going on. Every time I feel like I am going to crumble you prevent me from falling. I am so grateful for your utter amazingness and cannot wait to have an actual date night tonight!! I promise to try my best not to fall asleep before 8;-)

Dear cows, Thank you for entertaining the princess last night. You saved me hours of tossing the frisbee around the backyard.

5 comments:

  1. The cows are so cute! I'm sure my dog would've barked incessantly at them and driven me nuts.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH amen to that! peace out week :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before I was diagnosed with lupus I had this scary hospital stint where my platelets were low and it was really scary-- anyways, I was on a huge dose of prednisone and I gained weight, lost hair and was a moody, mean terror! I hate that you have to be on this steroid right now! I hope you can come off of it soon because it is nasty! Loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe, your dog and those cows are too funny! such a great picture! Happy your long week is over. Now, relax and have some fun!!!

    xo Bailey
    http://lostandfound-bailee.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOO another Lauren! Love it!! Your pup is quite adorable. I love posting pics of my pup baby!
    xoxo,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete