Thursday, May 24, 2012

Thankful Thursday-One Good Love

 One good love
You bless all my memories
You soften the fall of my tears
And in my arms you're more than enough
You're one good love
-Rascal Flatts

Today's Thankful Thursday post is dedicated to my sweet husband, David, who has been such a rock during this crazy month. 

sense of humor
I have never met anyone funnier than my hubby. He cracks me up with his random voices and child-like perspective on life. He reminds me to laugh when all I want to do is cry.

passion for life
David's passion for life is incredible. He always wants to live life to the fullest no matter the circumstances or what everyone else says. 

support
His continuous support of me is inspiring. He asks me on a regular basis how work is going, how I'm feeling, what he can do to make me happy, etc. He is serious awesome sauce.

flexibility
Homeboy knows how to roll with the punches, something I am not very good at. 

faith
His ever-growing faith is a wonderful guide for our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment