Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday's Letters [05.25]

Hip hip hooray, we made it to Friday! I'm linking up again this week with the wonderful Adventures of Newlyweds.

Photobucket

Dear students who are retesting, pretty please take this seriously and do your best. I may just cry if you don't all pass it this go around.

Dear Bubba, I was flipping through my phone and I found this picture. It made me start giggling because you told me you were taking it to show the world what a "redneck diva" I am. You have no idea what this redneck diva is capable of;-)



Dear magazines, I apologize for my ridiculous neglect of you. You keep coming to me in the mail with hopes of being read in a timely manner, but alas life has kept me from you! Come June 8th I promise to devote more time to your consumption.

Dear Daisy, Why do you make it so hard for me to leave in the mornings?? You snuggle down so sweetly next to me that the thought of leaving just breaks my heart. Only a few more weeks until I'll have plenty of time for tummy rubs and ear scratches!


Dear Bird-boy, I am so glad you are living with us this summer! I have high hopes that this time around will be a lot more fun than it was when we were kids. I mean let's be real here. Being an adult and getting to do what we want is a lot more fun than being told what to do by The Momma.





4 comments:

  1. HAha - redneck diva. Love it! =)

    Your pup is too precious. My dog does the same...he always gets his cutest right when I have to leave or get up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stack of magazines and books that I am trying to work on!! June 8 will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww daisy is precious...it makes it SO HARD to leave the house when they are so sweet and snuggly! loved your letters this week, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete