Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Hold On

So hold on to me tight,
hold on to me tonight.
We are stronger here together,
than we could ever be alone.
So hold on to me,
don't you ever let me go.
-Michael Buble

work family
I am very thankful for my work family and all the support they continually offer me. I could not have imagined a better place to teach!

students and their kind words
I am very grateful for all the kind words from my students. It's not often you receive praise and thanks from middle schoolers, but when you do it means even more.

forgiving hubby
Even though I may or may not have accidentally gone into the garage before the garage door was up, which may or may not have caused the garage door to get messed up and leave scratches on my car, he was very forgiving and worked hard to get it fixed. Superstar status right there.

visits
I am so grateful for all the random visits we have with people in the coming month!

technology
Hooray for the technology that makes grading over 120 projects MUCH easier!!

1 comment: