Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Not For A Moment

A few weeks ago a dear church friend sent me an uplifting email letting me know she was praying for me. She also mentioned that she heard a song that reminded her of me in this situation. I started crying the moment I heard it, and have every time since then. Monday marked a month since she was born, so this song has meant even more to me this week.

It is a beautiful proclamation of the Lord's grace over our lives in all facets. He is faithful and will not forsake us. There may be dark times in our lives, such as the one David and I are in, but He is constant. He has not left our side one step of the way and because of His love we are able to take steps closer to healing every day. How fortunate we are that He is the light in the dark! 

Please take the time to listen to these touching words of worship by Meredith Andrews...


No comments:

Post a Comment