Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday's Letters

It's been a while since I've linked up for Friday's Letters, but I figured today was a good day to get back into the groove.

Photobucket

Dear February, Thank you for finally arriving. January was rough for us there at the beginning, but through God's grace we started to see the light through the darkness. The Mobleys are ready to see what good things February has in store for us!

Dear Friday, Welcome. You are culminating my first FULL week back, so your arrival means much more this time around. I am excited to celebrate with date night this evening at a new restaurant with a stroll around a local used bookstore afterwards. Do we sound old? Probably. Do we care? Nope.

Dear students, I cannot thank you enough for your warm welcome back. You have picked up right where we left off in December without a second thought. I am so thankful for every single one of y'all.

Dear crafty folks, Anyone have a fun, inexpensive craft to do? I was bitten by the crafting bug again last weekend and want to keep going. The only issue? How expensive they can get. I'd love to hear y'alls suggestions!

Dear house, I am excited for your new changes, are you? You are probably going to give David a conniption fit over how it will all look, but I have faith it will turn out fabulous. I cannot wait to see how you look without all that builder's white!

3 comments:

  1. One of our favorite dates is the bookstore. Good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a glass gem suncatcher craft that was fairly cheap! You need a plastic lid, glue liquid glue and glass gems. It's super cute!

    Stopping by from "Friday's Letters"!

    (Here's a link to the craft):
    http://www.ramblingsofasuburbanmom.com/2012/07/craft-time-glass-gem-suncatchers/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What type of craft are you looking for? Puntrmerest has tons of uber cute ideas that aren't to expensive! January didnt end very well for us we lost my Bffs daughter in a train accident so we are welcoming February for sure! Hope your February gets better Summer

    ReplyDelete