Friday, March 9, 2012

Friday's Letters [03.09]

Happy Friday one and all! I am linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for another fabulous edition of Friday's Letters.


Dear Brianna's Poppy Seed Salad Dressing, If it is wrong to love a salad dressing this much, then I don't want to be right. You are quite delicious drizzled over spinach leaves with a can of mandarin oranges. If it wasn't considered ridiculously strange, I would probably just eat you with a spoon. Thanks for being so darn delicious.

Dear responsible students, Thank you for making my life so much easier. It's nice to know that there are students out there who can be given a task and can be trusted to follow through with it. Preac.

Dear Lois Lowery, I absolutely adore your novel, The Giver. Every time I teach it I get more and more excited about it (nerd alert, nerd alert). It takes a while for the students to get into it, but you've weaved so many challenging questions into it, it's hard not to become completely engrossed! Thank you for writing such a stellar piece of literature. Now, who do I need to talk to about getting this made into a movie??

Dear date night, You never fail to make me happy. Thanks for that. Last night's edition at Afton Tavern was one of your better runs, and I appreciate that. The final course of the cookie skillet was heavenly. You never fail to bring my sweet husband and I closer together. You rock.

Dear previously mentioned cookie skillet, You are the only reason I woke up to run this morning. If it wasn't for your 124387434 calorie delciousness I would have kept my booty in bed. In order to enjoy your yumminess again I will without a doubt be attending the gym more often. Don't worry, you're worth it to me.


Dear Daisy, You are just too darn cute. I love the way you go straight to the fridge to wait for your morning treat as soon as you see me grab my school bag. You also never fail to crack me up with how much of a momma's girl you are. I don't hate it. You should probably give your daddy some lovin' too, though. We don't want to hurt his feelings.

Dear Davido, Thank you for being so gosh darn wonderful. You are a rock star.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE that poppy seed dressing - so good. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog from Ashley's link-up, it's too cute! I'm a teacher too! You have a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, that salad dressing looks DELISH! And spinach and mandarin oranges? Sold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute are you! I love your blog!

    your new follower :)

    http://www.angela2bunnie.blogspot.com

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, cookie skillet?! Seriously?! YUM!!! I love date nights.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never tried that salad dressing, but salad dressings are my weakness! We are trying to cut them out of our diet because of all the sugar..... so we have been eating this yogurt based salad dressing that is actually not to shabby! but mmmmm, the poppy seed looks SO GOOD!

    thanks for linking up!
    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete