Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Adore You

Holy, Holy, Holy
Is the Lord God Almighty
Who was, and is, and is to come
With all creation I sing
Praise to the King of Kings
You are my everything
And I will adore You
-Kari Jobe

caffeine
It's that time of year, folks. You know the one. When teachers and students alike are frazzled and dragging through the days. If it wasn't for caffeine I  may not make it through the day each day!

silly students
Sometimes we get so caught up in the hullabaloo of testing and grading that we forget why we went into teaching to begin with. I am thankful for the silly students with the great senses of humor who remind me of one of the reasons I entered this profession.
my husband
I am so grateful for the Godly way he challenges me to grow my faith.
technology
What would we do without these incredible inventions that make our lives easier? 
Says the girl typing on her computer and talking on her phone while listening to music on iTunes.

Daylight Savings
 Why would anyone be excited about this?!? Because it means Spring is almost here to stay!
health
I am so thankful for the fact that I get up each and every day. I am grateful that I can walk, talk, run, teach, love, read, type, everything! I have many blessings that others have been denied and for that I am grateful.


No comments:

Post a Comment