Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday's Letters [03.16]

Happy Friday readers! Today I am linking up again with the fabulous Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds for another edition of Friday's Letters!


Dear gigantor spider, I did not appreciate walking into the bathroom yesterday morning to do my hair and find you hanging out in my toilet. You caused me to scream so loud I'm still surprised I didn't wake the 'hood. I must let you know that I did appreciate your hiding spot for the fact that it made disposing of you very easy.






Dear 5K, Please do not kick my butt tomorrow. I've encountered others of your kind before, but never with the plans of actually running. I would really like it if you were easy on me and let me finish is a reasonable time. Is that so much to ask??

Dear festive gel clings, Oh, how I adore you. I always love when you appear in the Target "One Spot"for the appropriate season. I'm sorry for some of the hurtful things David said to you. You're not stupid or a waste of money. Never fear, I will continue to plunk down my dollar proudly for each season as long as you are around.

Dear Daisy, Why are you such a wuss? Your attempts at ferociousness are quite precious. I know that buses (and UPS trucks and generally anything loud) can be scary, but is tripping me while running a very nice way of expressing your fear? I'm sure the neighbors enjoyed seeing my sprawled out on the sidewalk, but I would appreciate some warning before you lose your mind. K, thanks.


Dear Wolfpack, How about a win today? I would love it if y'all could do your thing and rock the socks of San Diego State. If not I'm going to look pretty silly having worn this ensemble to school today:

7 comments:

  1. love your outfil.... we are out of school today but im rocking the red and black proudly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is too cute!! I'm wearing red & black too- but for U of Cincinnati lol ;)

    Good luck on your 5k! I just did my first one in forever last weekend and had a blast, even thought I was slow :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh! that spider in the toilet is so scary! eeeeekkk! and i have no doubt you will do well during your 5k! just pace yourself, and if you have to walk for a few seconds to catch your breath, HEY, that is fine.....I still do it from time to time and its okay! good luck thanks for linking up!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, I'd die if I saw a spider in the toilet!!!

    Found your blog through Ashley's link-up! Happy weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I am visiting from Friday's Letters. That spider would have scared the bajeebees outta me! very lucky for you he was in the toilet! Good luck on your 5K, I hope to run one oneday.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the 5K! I was definitely cheering on NC State today too! Visiting from the link up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - spider in the toilet? So frightening yet so convenient. Plus - why is he SO huge???

    ReplyDelete