Thursday, March 22, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Another Day in Paradise

Well, it's OK. It's so nice
It's just another day in paradise
Well, there's no place that
I'd rather be
Well, it's two hearts
And one dream
I wouldn't trade it for anything
And I ask the Lord every night
For just another day in paradise
-Phil Vassar

caffeine
Holy canoli, am I thankful for caffeine. If it weren't for coffee and tea I would probably fall asleep mid-sentence. If anyone figures out a way to get a caffeine drip through an IV, let me know.
blogging support
I am very grateful for all the support my readers have shown me! Everything from the kind comments about my 5K to the well-wishes and prayers when I was sick. It is an amazing feeling to know so many people care about you!
church family
We are immensely blessed by our incredible church family. These people are an incredible addition to our lives!
music
It's amazing how a good song can turn your mood around on a rough day!
my incredible hubby
Despite the craziness in his own life he always does whatever he can to make mine easier. The other night I was at school for over 12 hours, so you can imagine how tired I was. That sweet boy had supper ready and the dog tuckered out without me having to ask. He is wonderful!


What are you thankful for today??

No comments:

Post a Comment