Thursday, March 15, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Safe and Sound

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound
-Taylor Swift

coupons
 You know you had a successful trip to the Teeter when you saved more than you spent-whoot whoot!

evening walks
They have returned and I am stoked! This is such a special time for us because it's when we talk life. We get to debrief our days, share our thoughts, and just be. They are particularly wonderful when it is a beautiful 75 degrees out!

brighter evenings
I love that it is staying brighter out even longer. It's so nice not to look out the window at 5pm and see a pitch black abyss!

blog support
I am so thankful for all the support I get from my blog peeps! I still can't get over the fact that anyone wants to hear what I have to say let alone be kind about it. It's a great feeling!

Community Group
These people are wonderful. The end. The love and compassion they show for us despite our brokenness is inspiring. This is the type of community God called us to live in!

blooming flowers
I love driving around the neighborhood and seeing all the BEAUTIFUL flowers blooming! Puts a big 'ol smile on my face:-)

God
I am immensely grateful for the path that God has chosen for me and the way He leads me down it. He is ALWAYS good!

What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment