Thursday, April 19, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Chuggin' Along

Keep chuggin' along
Keep singing your song
Put the plow in the ground till the daylights gone
When you look back over your shoulder
At everything you've done
Put the good times in your pocket
Let the bad ones make you strong
Keep chuggin' along
-Luke Bryan

Sometimes in the thick of the crazy it is hard to remember the things we are thankful for. We become so focused on the negative that we forget to remember the positive. I'm at that point this week. It seems that every time I get up, I get knocked back down. Instead of allowing myself to dwell on the negative, I'm going to focus on the positive. Here are the things I am thanking the Lord for this week:

rain
My grass and I are oh so very grateful for this respite from the dry, windy days. Not to mention that my allergies are jumping for joy at the rain washing the pollen away!
kind neighbors
I am very thankful for kind neighbors stepping up and looking out for me when I need it most! This people are serious awesome sauce.
coupons
It's super-doubles at the Harris Teeter AND Lowes Food this week-WAHOOO! My wallet and I are very appreciative of this little bonus.

bloggers
I am very grateful for my sweet blog friends and their kind comments!

crop share
I am grateful that a new season has come and we are back to picking up our weekly half-share from the farm (a full post to come on this awesomeness later!)



What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment