Friday, February 24, 2012

Friday's Letters



Today I am linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds for the super neat series, Friday's Letters. Every Friday she writes letters to anyone and anything that's on her mind, and I thought I'd link up and talk to those on my mind this week.

Dear Mother Nature, You rock! Can we holla at some more of this gorgeous weather?? In fact, how about we skip the rest of winter and hit up Spring early? Please and thank you!

Dear Davido, Your kind and generous heart never ceases to amaze me. I am so blessed that you love and respect my family and friends as if they are your own. How did I get so lucky?

Dear Kelley, I'm so glad we had time to visit this week! It's amazing how we can pick right back up where we left off no matter how long we've been apart. Looking forward to celebrating our platinum anniversary with Kellie and Jenna!

Dear Daisy, Thanks for not continuing to pee all over the house, but can you work on the barfing part now? What about keeping it outsider, or even on the kitchen floor, and off the carpet? The vet says there is nothing wrong with you, and I hope he's right. Until then enjoy playing with your friend, Jeter!

Dear Pinterest, Many thanks for your continued recipes. My tummy thanks you, but my hips and thighs would appreciate it if you would lay off the deliciousness a bit.

Dear Glee, Your rapid decline into crazy is kind of disappointing. What happened to actual story lines and good music??


No comments:

Post a Comment