Sunday, February 5, 2012

Giggles

A day without laughter is a day wasted.
-Charlie Chaplin

Who doesn't love laughing?? Show me someone who claims that don't enjoy laughing and I'll show you a liar. Everyone enjoys a good giggle now and then. One of my favorite qualities about my husband is his child-like outlook on things that always brings on a good laugh. That ability to find the humor in all situations in especially important when things get stressful, like life right now.

It's that time of year again for teachers. The "long haul". There are almost no days off until Spring Break which makes for very tired, overwhelmed teachers and students. We're also rapidly approaching our End of Grade tests. So, for those of you not in education just take my word for it when I say things are a bit cray-cray. Which is why it is essential to find the laughter in all situations. A few things that have me laughing right now. . .

David playing Monopoly on the iPad

Daisy snuggling up in bed with us like she is a real person

The Target ad for the release of "Breaking Dawn" on DVD. I mean I love the Twilight series as much as the next girl, but a formal invitation to purchase the DVD?? Give me a break.


An overheard comment that Valentine's Day had barfed all over Target.

The way David purposely says things wrong. It may be silly but it cracks me up every time!

Some people's intense superstitions for their teams about the Super Bowl this evening.

A sampling. . .
Found with the caption-"never lose focus again". Definitely need this in my life to fight those bouts with ADD. Not!

You mean you don't make a face out of your cracker dip??

 Why choose one sandwich when you can have them all!


What has you giggling today??

No comments:

Post a Comment