Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Hands

My hands are small I know
But they're not yours, they are my own
But they're not yours, they are my own
And I am never broken
We are never broken
We are God's eyes
God's hands
God's mind
We are God's eyes
God's hands
-Jewel


my sweet husband
This has been one crazy week for me and I am so grateful for all the ways he has stepped up to help make my life easier!
healthcare
I am so thankful for the fact that whenever I am sick or just need a check-up I can go to the doctor. I don't have to worry about if I can afford it or if my doctor has my best interests in mind like so many others have to worry about.

co-workers
Without these wonderful people and their great senses of humor, I would lose my mind!

caffeine
I saw a quote the other day. . ."caffeine isn't a drug, it's a vitamin", and I couldn't agree more!!

community group
I am very grateful for these people and the way they walk beside in our pursuance of Him.

the weekend
I know this one appears on the list fairly often, but I am so grateful for this time with my love! 

What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment