Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Home

It's been a long hard ride, 
Got a ways to go  
But this is still the place  
That we all call home.  
It's been a long hard ride,  
And I won't lose hope  
This is still the place  
That we all call home.
-Dierks Bentley


It's been a long and hectic week for me, so I apologize if this is brief. . .


the unconditional love of a dog
It's so nice having someone who jumps and does a dance every time I walk in the door regardless of the day.
my job
As long and full as the days may be, at least I have a job.
our marriage
I am so thankful to be married to such an incredible man who puts our family before himself!
the weekend 
After having two four-day weeks back to back and then a five-day week, I am especially grateful for a weekend off!

local produce
This week was the first time in months I've had to buy vegetables at the grocery store thanks to our crop share, and man was I disappointed. I'm looking forward to renewing the share again come April!
continued healing
I am now down to 30mg of prednisone a day (whoot whoot) and am on-track to be completely weaned off in March! 
our community group
I am so grateful for the opportunity to celebrate God with them each and every week.

What are you thankful for this week??

1 comment:

  1. I'm thankful for my job too, this week especially! :) I'm thankful for new baby cousins being born healthy and beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete