Thursday, February 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday-No Hurry

There's nothing wrong with an old cane fishing pole
And the smell of early spring
Sit down in a fold-up easy chair
On a quiet shady river bank
Let the world go on without me
Wouldn't have it any other way
Cause I ain't in no hurry today
-Zac Brown Band

friends
I am so excited to get to visit with one of my oldest and dearest friends today! I just wish the other parts of our group could join us. I've known these fabulous girls for twenty years. That's right, twenty years!! 

family visits
We had lots of family in town for David's birthday shindig and the fun continues this weekend when my other sister and her boyfriend come to visit! I love that everyone is close enough that we can get together like this.

date nights
Our schedule has been kind of nutso this month so we decided to do a mid-week date night last night, and it was wonderful. Even something so simple as heading to Olive Garden with my love changed my attitude for the rest of the week. I just love that man!

Community Group
We are so fortunate to have these people in our lives to support us in our struggles and challenge us to grow in our relationship with Christ.

beautiful weather
 Can you ask for anything better than mid-70's after that yucky cold snap?? I think not!

What are you thankful for this week??

No comments:

Post a Comment