Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday's Letters [06.15]

It's a fabulous Friday with Adventures of Newlyweds!


Dear summer, Welcome. You were very much missed. We are so happy to have you here. Please wear out your welcome.

Dear readers, Check me out at Coffee at Nordstrom. I'm posting on our little love story in honor of Crystal's new marriage!

Dear focus, Where have you gone? I thought with more sleep and a shorter to-do list you would be sharper. Boy, was I off base on that one! Could you come back for a few days? I really need to work on this presentation and your presence would make life significantly easier. Appreciate it.

Dear Boyce Avenue, How did I not know about you sooner?? Seriously, your Pandora station is my new go-to and that's saying a lot for this T-Swizzle (Taylor Swift for all you cool kids not up on my wannabe cool language) fan. Keep up the stellar work. PS- A T-Swizzle remake would be awesome sauce.

Dear Charlotteans, Any suggestions on a good place to get a massage? That's my "reward" for ending the school year without losing my mind and going completely gray.

Dear Date Night, You were wonderful! I'm so glad you were able to join our marriage yesterday evening. Looking forward to next week! (PS-post on the importance of date nights coming soon!)
 
My hot date!

Dear readers, Y'all get two posts today, don't you feel special?! I made it to the top six of the Plate Design Contests-WAHOOO!!! A HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for me the first time around. Would you pretty pretty please with a cherry on top vote again? The top 3 at the end of next Friday get their plates made! Click here to vote. Many many thanks!

4 comments:

  1. You're JUST now hearing about Boyce Avenue?! Well, better late than never. =) And I'll try not to hold it against you that your a Taylor Swift fan. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok this is just cracking me up how similar both our Friday's letters posts are. 1.)I wrote a letter to summer 2.) I wrote about getting a massage for the end of the school year 3.) I talked about gray hairs 4.) I posted a picture of my husband at the end of my post. I guess this means we should be friends? :) New follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday to you! That's so exciting about your plate! I just voted for you as a finalists! Good luck:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your letters. I have to tell you I miss my date nights! And, why did I not think of making a Boyce Avenue Pandora station?! I love them. Here from the link up! :)

    ReplyDelete