Thursday, June 14, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Falling In

Every time I see your face
My heart takes off on a high speed chase
Now don't be scared, it's only love
That we're falling in
I would never do you wrong
Or let you down or lead you on
Don't look down, it's only love
Baby, that we're falling in

  -Lifehouse

It's been a few weeks since I've done one of these posts. Not because I haven't had a plethora of things to be thankful for, but because I've just had a lot on my mind! Here are a few things I am thanking God for on this beautiful summer morning. . .

summer vacation!!
People keep asking me what I'm up to this summer and I am so excited to share about the trips with family and the time I get to spend relaxing. Not to mention the time I get to catch up on sleep!

part-time job
I am so thankful for the opportunity to hang out with some of the neighbor kids a few hours a week. It's the perfect balance for all of us.

my sweet husband
His rockstar patience and support of me is incredible. I would be lost without this man!

coffee shops
I love that I have a few hours to spend in a coffee shop. I don't even mind that I'm working on school work!
beach
I am thrilled to be beach bound next week. Between the few days I get with The Momma and then the few days I get with the hubby I'm thinking I'll be VERY relaxed by the end of next week:-)

1 comment:

  1. Coffee shops are the BEST! I feel like I am ultra productive in that sort of environment. Spotted you in the link up and decided to stop on by. :)

    dalaynadillon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete