Friday, June 1, 2012

Friday's Letters [06.01]

Hello fab readers! It's another fantastical Friday with Adventures of Newlyweds!

Photobucket


Dear June 8, What is taking you so long???


Dear new treadmill, I am stoked about your addition to the workout fam. I am hoping you will be kinder to my feet and ankles than your predecessor. Your awesome auxiliary input will make watching Mad Man that much more awesome. Now if only I could get back in shape as easily as your manual promises. . .

Dear Harris Teeter, As I was wandering the aisles the other day I stumbled upon an interesting frozen treat-"Sweet Tea Ice Cream". I'm not quite sure what to make of it. I'm intrigued, yet not intrigued enough to buy it. Perhaps if you put it on sale I may be a bit more ambitious. . .*hint*hint*


Dear students, I really enjoyed reading your "letters to future selves". It was neat to see what some of you wanted to remind yourself about this year. I hope all your dreams for life come true!

Dear 50 Shades of Grey, Why do you have to be only three books long?? I wanted so badly not to enjoy your crazy but I just couldn't help it. The ever-changing moods of Mr. Grey coupled with Ana's stubborn attitude made for a good read. How about you continue the story with a fourth book? I'm pretty sure there would be a gazillion dollar profit from it, and who doesn't love that?

Dear Suzy Subaru, My how awkward your one cup holder is. About the only thing that fits in there is a grande-sized drink from Crackbucks. How convenient. Who knew cup holders would be such an important asset in life? I resolve to make sure my next car has more cup holders than you.

Please excuse my disgustingly dirty car. She needs a visit to the spa.

6 comments:

  1. I found you through the link up :) cute blog! I completely agree about some more books on 50 shades. I find myself thinking about their future...crazy right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm ashamed to admit that I rather enjoyed 50 Shades of Grey, other than the fact that everytime Ana talks about her inner goddess/ conscious, two things happened: I picked the Lizzie Macquire Cartoon and also wanted to slap her. I'm pretty sure the author is writing the series from Christian's perspective next. That could be even more fun than reading about their future!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah! I love the crackbucks comment! And please, you should see my car! I am your newest follower. Found you through the link up. Check out my letters!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a teacher too and I pinned that same picture on my blog the other day! Today was our last day and I need summer badly! Hope the next week goes by fast for you! Stopping by from Friday's letters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet tea?! Sounds risky... :) Happy weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. sweet tea ice cream?!? hmmmmmmm. interesting!!!!!! loved your letters, thanks for linking up with me!

    xo,
    ashley

    ReplyDelete