Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thankful Thursday-Beach Music

I love beach music
I always have and I always will
There ain't no other kind of music in the world that gives me quite the thrill
When I hear...
60 minute man, and walkin' up the one-way street
He's up on the roof, he's under the boardwalk
Summertime's a-callin' me
-The Embers

As always, I have MUCH to be thankful for this week. Here is a glimpse at all the awesome in my life:

sisters
 Brothers are awesome too, but there is just something about the bond between sisters that is indescribable.

supportive husbands
 How superb is a hubby who encourages me to do whatever makes me happy?? Pretty superb:-)

coupons
 This week is SUPER DOUBLES at the Teeter. That means they will double coupons up to $2.00. How sweet is that? I spent roughly $30 and saved $107!! Hard to beat savings like that!

lazy days on the beach
Earlier this week and the next few days were just what the doctor ordered for this tired teacher! 

summer fruits & veggies
I love all the fresh foods that are available at this time of year. They are really encouraging us to expand our taste buds. I don't hate it.

wonderful friends & family who voted for me
I was selected as one of the winners!! My plate will now be made! Thank you all VERY much:-)

massages
Enough said.

What are you thankful for this week??  

1 comment:

  1. coupons. yes! and this reminds me that I should get a massage. maybe that would help me feel better. you are a genius! ;)

    ReplyDelete