Sunday, June 3, 2012

Nutella Brownies

I could eat an entire jar of Nutella in a sitting. And I'm not talking about one of those puny jars either. I'm talking the big honkin' jars. That's how much I love Nutella. When I stumbled upon this recipe I knew I had to make it! Any other Nutella lovers out there? You must give this a try!

Ingredients 
1/3 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1 cup Nutella
3/4 cup flour
pinch of salt 

Directions 
Preheat oven to 350. Grease a 8x8 pan.
Cream together butter and sugar. 
Mix in eggs and vanilla until combined. 
Stir in Nutella until smooth and fluffy. 
Add in flour and salt until just mixed.
Scoop batter into prepared pan and spread evenly. 
Bake 30 minutes or until set in the center.
Cool at least 10 minutes. 
Enjoy!


2 comments: