Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Sometimes and Always

Today I am linking up with the sweet Megan from Mackey Madness for Sometimes and Always!


Sometimes: I got to the grocery store for a few things.
Always: I come out with more than I intended to buy.

Sometimes: Daisy's incessant whining makes me want to scream
Always: I hold it in because she is precious

Sometimes: I tell myself I'm not going to get dessert
Always: I eat some sort of sweet treat.

Sometimes: I crave takeout for lunch at school.
Always: I wait til the weekend to go out with my hubby!

Sometimes: I have grand plans of not drinking caffeine after lunch.
Always: I end up drinking tea or coffee or both!

Happy Tuesday all!

5 comments:

  1. I alllllways tell myself not to have caffeine after lunchtime, but I am constantly screwing that one up! ;) And only lately have I gotten a lot better about not buying stuff I didn't put on my original grocery list lol... It's tough!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing when I was a teacher, craved take out and got bored with my lunch. Thanks for linking up again today! I love following you. Check out my Sometimes & Always @ http://mostwhatmatters.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute blog! I always spend way more than I intended to at the grocery store! Looking forward to following!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute post idea!! definitely relate to the sweets one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha! I nearly always buy more than I originally plan at the grocery store!

    ReplyDelete